New Blog for Cooking and Baking  

Posted by: Margie's Corner in

I've decided to create another blog to put all the posting for my cooking and baking, instead of putting in together in my old blog.

It's been a while since my last post in m-corner, ^_*
blame me that I'm so lazy and I don't have enough time to sit and upload my blog..
My noity lil monster a bit clingy to me .
I think he just can't let me do my own hobby, sitting in from of the computer , with a cup of coffee , browsing for new recipes or read blogs from friends or other people who baked and cooked yummy stuff....

Hope that I will have time to update.. while he's sleeping.......

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 14, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment